This online activity will explore the multifaceted aspects that assist in the development of a culture of performance in elite professional sporting teams. It will also analyse the philosophy of one coach in ensuring that a culture of character is in place for the season ahead.
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 10 February 2020.
Presented by Mr Ashley Jones, MSC (HM)
Ashley Jones has been a professional strength & conditioning coach for over 25 years, working across three sports (Basketball, Rugby League, and Rugby Union) at both club and international levels in five countries. He was awarded the NSCA Professional Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Year award in 2016, has held the CSCS continuously since 1988 as well as the RSCC*E recognizing over 20 years of professional coaching.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Online Activity
Your online activity will be available in your ESSA learning profile
after purchase. Please click here to access your ESSA learning
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 1, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.