Clinical vs Private Clientele: How to get the Balance Right
To be a profitable health business it is important to diversify and adapt your business model to attract a balance of private paying clients as well as those eligible under compensable schemes. Attracting clients requires a sound marketing strategy. In this podcast Luke Rabone, AEP and Director of Restart Exercise Physiology in Brisbane will share his expertise on how you can create a profitable, diverse client model.
This online activity will cover;
Additional marketing strategies, and tangible formulas to create effective marketing to immediately attract clients,
Real life strategies to attract clinical (government-funded) clientele,
Real life strategies to attract private (self-funded) clientele.
This online activity is for ABN holders or AES and AEPs looking to build their client base.
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 3 December 2018.
Presented by Mr. Luke Rabone, BSc (Sp&ExSc), ESSAM, AEP
Luke Rabone is an AEP with nearly 8 years of experience, and over 6 years’ experience as a business owner. His team at Restart Exercise Physiology based on the Brisbane north-side, is crystal clear on both their ideal client and their underlying WHY for doing what they do as health professionals. It is this clarity that provides a driving force in reaching prospective clients and is an instrumental factor in its progress towards being on track to achieve of one its 2018 business goals of having 500 new clients commence treatment with them this calendar year. Luke will take you through the process of identifying your IDEAL CLIENT, how to establish a compelling WHY that can be communicated to potential referrers and all that you meet, and practical marketing strategies to get the balance right between clinical (government-funded) and private (privately-funded) clients.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Online Activity
Your online activity will be available in your ESSA learning profile after purchase. Please click here to access your ESSA learning profile.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist and/or Accredited Exercise Physiologist
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.