ESSA's Case Note & Report Writing Online Course
ESSA proudly introduces its latest innovation: the Case Note and Report Writing Package, designed to assist professionals in mastering the fundamental elements of case notes and reports. We understand that these requirements can vary significantly across different sectors and schemes. Therefore, we have simplified the process, offering a user-friendly course that equips you with the essential tools for ensuring compliance, regardless of your specific sector or scheme.
The course includes 5 learning modules, 1 assessment (10 questions) and an evaluation – 7 items in total.
To receive 5 CPD points for this online activity, you will be required to complete the following learning items consecutively:
- Module 1 - Recording Client Information & Case Notes
- Module 2 - Medicare
- Module 3 - DVA
- Module 4 - NDIS
- Module 5 - Workers Compensation
- Evaluation Survey
- The assessment consists of 10 questions including multiple choice and true or false.
- The pass mark is 80% and a maximum of 3 attempts are allowed.
How long will the course take?
- The course will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
- It is recommended that you complete the course in stages, and you may like to take your own notes.
This professional development is complimentary to all ESSA members and accredited professionals.
A registration fee of $150.00 including GST is payable for registrants who do not hold current ESSA membership or accreditation.
Please see terms & conditions for member type definitions.
After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All professional development listed is correct at time of publication, and is subject to change at any time without notice.